Starting a Business
Do you have an idea for a business but don't know where to start? Perhaps you've already made some plans but need some help & advice?
First of all……..Congratulations on deciding to take the leap into self employment. The next few months will be the most exciting you’ll experience….and possibly the most terrifying too!
Being self employed can be awesome - I work when I want, where I want, doing a job I love. I have time for my family, and myself and have a business that I'm incredibly proud of - and earn significantly more than I could in a 'job'. But...it's taken time, patience and endurance to achieve this. It's not always been easy (and not every second has been fun) - but it has totally been worth it.
Whether you just need a little guidance in starting your business...have a question or two…or are looking for someone to walk you through every stage of the process….you’re in the right place.
Ask the Experts Facebook Group - I've recently set up a new Facebook Group with other business experts to answer questions from small business owners - we have a HR Consultant, Business Law Expert, Accountantancy & Tax Expert, Insurance Consultant & Business Finance Expert. It's free to join and only the experts will answer your questions - no selling is permitted. Hope to see you there!
How I can help you to get your business started:
- Business planning & stratergising
- Achieving Finance for your business
- Financial profit and loss forecasting
- Registering your business with the HMRC
- Marketing strategies & advice when starting a business
- Social media help
- Sales training
- Self-management and organisation training
- Most importantly - I can be there for you for as long as you need. A WhatsApp message away from the answer to a question, support when you're feeling discouraged, congratulations when you've got that first (2nd, 3rd, 100th) sale, a phone call to help you keep on track.
To see some examples of my support packages click here. You can also read what my previous clients have thought of working with me on my testimonial page or from the recommendations on my Facebook page. If you'd like a more in-depth idea of how I work with my clients you can also take a look at my recent Case Studies.
Sometimes you just need someone to talk it through with, or just have a question or two – I get that. I offer one, free, no strings, consultation to all small business owners.
During this chat I’ll be able to get to know your business idea and offer some initial business advice and help.