Growing your Business
Whether you feel ready to expand, are feeling overwhelmed, or have hit a road block, I can help you take your business forward in the right way.
Over the years of having my own companies I've hit the odd bump in the road, or have felt it's time for 'the next step' in my business. It can be a real worry to know what is the 'right' thing to do. At times I've even felt a little overwhelmed by how much I need to fit in with my family and my work and life in general.
Wherever you are with your business, there's never a bad time to take stock of where you are, where you want to go and create a strategy for getting there.
I help small business owners like you from all over the UK. Some of my clients are already pretty confident in business & with technology - some don't have a clue about either. Some need help with one particular area of business, some need to know that I'll be there to support them with everything.
My aim for each and every one of my clients is to help them achieve what I have - a job I LOVE, a fantastic income and time for my family - and myself!
How I can help you to get your business where you want it to go:
- Reassurance, advice, support & understanding
- Review of your existing business
- Support to overcome problems
- Business Strategies
- Brand evaluation
- Marketing review
- Marketing Strategies
- Finance applications
- Recruitment of new employees
- Profit and loss forecasting and history
- Review of existing processes
- Social Media Advice & Overhauls
- Website Review
- Work/life balance (especially for Mums)
- Time management and organisation
- Most importantly - I can be there for you for as long as you need. A WhatsApp message away from the answer to a question, support when you're feeling discouraged, congratulations when you've got that first (2nd, 3rd, 100th) sale, a phone call to help you keep on track.
Read what my previous clients have thought of working with me on my testimonial page or from the recommendations on my Facebook page. If you'd like a more in-depth idea of how I work with my clients you can also take a look at my recent Case Studies.
So What Next?
Sometimes you just need someone to talk 'it' through with, or just have a question or two – I get that. I offer one, free, no strings, consultation to all small business owners. During this chat I’ll be able to get to know your business idea and offer some initial business advice and help.
Other Ways to Help
Ask the Experts Facebook Group - I've recently set up a new Facebook Group with other business experts to answer questions from small business owners - we have a HR Consultant, Business Law Expert, Accountantancy & Tax Expert, Insurance Consultant & Business Finance Expert. It's free to join and only the experts will answer your questions - no selling is permitted. Hope to see you there!