Websites for Small Businesses
All too often I have my business consultancy clients come to me having already had a website designed that they aren't happy with. Sometimes it's because it's not working for them. Sometimes they've paid a fortune for it and unfortunatly haven't got anywhere near their money's worth.
I have the benefit of not only my experience as a graphic designer but also a wealth of business and marketing experience - and for a website to really work for your business it's essential that you have all 3.
A brochureware site will cost between £550 and £750 depending on the size of the site you need.
An e-commerce site (online sales) or a site that has more functionality such as a booking system will cost between £650 and £1200 depending on the complexity.
Business level website hosting around £15 per month including virus protection, backups, updates to your website software and full support. (What is hosting? think of your website like your house, your house needs a street to live on and you have to pay a rent to have your house on that street - the hosting is the rent).
Included in your website build....
- Step by step client involvement
- Site designed and developed by a marketing expert
- Logo design (if required)
- Domain name (if required)
- Wordpress site with flexibility to further develop or change later on
- Commercially licenced photos and vector images
- Clever, user friendly designs
- Fully researched keywords and SEO implemented
- E-commerce functionality (if required)
- Email set up (if required)
- Handover and coaching session
For more information on our website services, please get in touch.
Recently Designed Websites
Take a look at some of the websites we have designed over the last couple of years. Feel free to contact any of these clients to ask about their experience of working with us.