Terms and Conditions
- Sandcress may offer additional services to the package you have booked free of charge during the term of the agreed package but are under no obligation to do so. Should you require any additional services from Sandcress that have not been included within the outlined package, a quote should be requested.
- Agreement to this contract does not guarantee success of the business. Cressida Johns of Sandcress will provide guidance and support as outlined in the package details using extensive marketing, sales and commercial experience gained over more than 20 years in the industry.
- If you have taken the option of paying in installments you must adhere to the payment schedule detailed in the package.The client agrees that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, the full amount of the package is due and will be paid in line with the payment schedule. As the majority of the work invested by Sandcress to assist the client will take place in the first 4 weeks of the package, if any payment is late then the full remaining amount of the package will immediately become due, regardless of the work that has been delivered. If you think you may be late in making a payment, please discuss this with us as soon as possible as we may be able to provide an extension to the payment term. If payment is late without prior notification, or a subsequent arrangement is not adhered to, any discount offered will be revoked and the full amount will become due. Sandcress reserves the right to add a 20% admin fee and interest at the current Bank of England rate on to any late payment.
- Should you decide you no longer require the package, the full amount will still be due and no refunds will be offered.
- Any design work included in the package will fall under our usual design policies. Full consultations will be undertaken with the client to assess their requirements. We will work on the design until the client is 100% happy. Once complete, the client will be sent their design in a format that they are welcome to use in the future. The design is then theirs to do as they wish. Should the client require any changes to the design in the future, these changes will be made at the discretion of Sandcress and a charge may be made. If the client requires their design to be printed, Sandcress will endeavour to source high quality print at the lowest possible cost for the client using their contacts and available discounts.
- Any information provided by the client in respect to their business will be held under strictest confidence by Sandcress.
- If your package includes a support element, after the commencement of your package we will arrange regular updates to support you and the growth of your business – these can be on a weekly or fortnightly basis depending on your needs. You are also welcome to contact Cressida Johns via phone, email or WhatsApp at any time to discuss any questions or concerns you have or to share your progress. To ensure that all Sandcress clients receive adequate support, the amount of contact by clients must be reasonable and made at reasonable hours. Although Sandcress may respond to enquiries outside of normal working hours, we are under no obligation to do so. If at any time Sandcress feels that a client is making unreasonable demands on their support agreement, we reserve the right to implement a more formal structure to support them and their business.
- We reserve the right to add to or make changes to the terms of your agreement at any time during the duration of your package by emailing you with an update.
Website Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any conditions stated on this website do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Confirmation and Governing Law
All orders placed by you and purchases of goods or services from us (whether by telephone, via our website or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us by delivery of the goods and/or services to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us.
The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order (including sending you an email confirming your order is being processed) does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
The contract shall be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom and shall be governed by the laws of England.
Price and Payment
The price payable for the goods or services you order or purchase is as set out on our website at the time you submit your order, plus any charges for delivery as advised to you.
Occasionally, an error may occur and goods or services may be either incorrectly priced or described on the website, or within marketing materials associated with the business, in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods or services at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods or services you order and purchase, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
For website orders, payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards.
By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order or purchase, you confirm that the card being used is yours or that you are authorised to use it.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of the card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order or purchase, we will not be obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal, and we will not be liable for the item not being delivered or provided to you. We are not responsible for the card issuer or bank charging the holder of the card as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order or purchase.
We recommend that you do not communicate your payment card details to anyone, including us, by email. We cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by internet link or by email. Any such loss shall be entirely your responsibility.
If you are a trade customer, you are responsible for all orders placed by your employees and for any purchases made on cards issued to you and we are not bound by any individual order limit you may impose on your employees.
We shall be entitled at all times to set off any debt or claim which we may have against you against any sums due from us to you.
The format of our invoice and statements to you will solely be dictated by us.
Artwork and Printing
All artwork is printed using CMYK unless otherwise requested by the customer.
Once sign-off of artwork has been provided by the client, any inaccuracy of the artwork supplied will be at the sole responsibility of the customer.
Once your design project is initiated, all retainer payments or deposits made by you become non-refundable.
For all orders (including online), we only quote for one design per kind, any additional are chargeable.
All designs, images, artworks, text and logos are the intellectual property of Sandcress and are not to be used without our written permission.
The colour of printed items may be affected by the type of material chosen for the artwork to be printed on, as well as any applied Lamination or Varnish. We will not accept liability or responsibility for any variations in colour or any other defects or irregularities as a result of this.
Please check proofs thoroughly as once passed, all proofs are deemed correct and ready to go print and the responsibility passes to the customer. We recommend that our customers view all proofs at 100% to see the exact size of your product when printed. We will not commence print until we have received a copy of the final proof with a written confirmation to go to print.
Marketing and Business Services
The range of marketing and business support services available on our website exist to educate, support and assist small business owners to help them overcome issues they are having or to start or grow their business. Unfortunately Sandcress cannot guarantee the success of any business that has purchased one of these services and cannot be held accountable for the failure or decline of any business further to the provision of these services.
Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods or services supplied or delivered here-under or for any other liability, in each case that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, mechanical failures, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition or restrictions of imports or exports).
Changes to these Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time. We recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected. Our contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
All images are for illustration purposes only. Contents / accessories shown in images are not included unless stated in product description.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, SANDCRESS IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, SANDCRESS SMALL BUSINESS SERVICES DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Sandcress Small Business Services, nor any of its affiliates, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Sandcress Small Business Services does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Sandcress Small Business Services, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
We aim to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers as efficiently as we can, but we realise that at times things may go wrong. When they do we will put them right as soon as possible. If you have a complaint please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Your complaint will be handled confidentially and we will acknowledge your correspondence within 5 working days. At that time we will advise you how long it will take to resolve your complaint and we will give you a contact name and telephone number of the person handling your complaint. We will keep you informed throughout the process.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. The European Union has set up an Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. If you are not happy with how we have handled a complaint about your transaction, disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the ODR Platform at www.ec.europa.eu/odr