6 Month Business Start-up Support Package
This package is ideal if you haven’t yet started your business, or if your business is less than 6 months old or hasn’t really got started yet.
If you have booked this package without a free consultation and decide during or after your detailed consultation you will be offered a full refund.
If you would prefer to pay this package in installments, please click here. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions of the package before going ahead with the installment option.
Included in this package:
- Detailed consultation to get to know you and your plans in more detail, and to discuss the various options on where we could take the business in the short and long term. We will establish a plan for what needs to be done and when. We’ll agree some immediate tasks to be getting on with.
- I will put together your profit and loss document and we’ll look at all the options for the direction of the business to ensure the maximum amount of profit can be realised from the business.
- I will help you to put a structure in place for your week to ensure you keep a work/life balance.
- I will put together a thorough business strategy and action plan for the coming months and will then help you to carry it out.
- If you decide you want to apply for finance or a grant I will help you through the process. I will redo the business plan to be suitable for submission for a finance application and help you with all applications and documents.
- I will put together a marketing strategy for your business and teach you how to carry it out, review it and keep it going.
- If you haven’t got a logo for your business, I’ll design one for you.
- If you decide you want to advertise your business in a local publication or get any leaflets or posters printed I will design them for you as well as design any business cards or other marketing collateral you may need. (any printing costs will be in addition).
- I’ll set up a Facebook page for your business – or do a full review/overhaul of the one you have. I will then teach you how to get the best out of using FB for your type of business and support you in using Facebook ongoingly. I will supply suitable photos and artwork from a stock photos website that I have a membership to.
- I will help you to get set up on Instagram and will teach you how to get the best from it for your business.
- If you decide you want to run a Facebook or Google Adwords campaign going forwards I will help you to set it up and run it in a way most appropriate for your business.
- If you haven’t already got a website, I will help you work out what you need for your website and help you to communicate that to any designer you decide to use. If you have one then I’ll review it and advise on any recommended changes.
- There are certain administrative processes that you need in place for any business including email, email signatures, potentially booking forms and contracts, invoice templates, terms and conditions etc. I will help you work out what you already have, what could be improved and what you need and support you in getting these in place.
- I’ll help you to set up your accounts, banking and credit control processes if they’re not already in place. This will include invoice templates, accounts spreadsheets, potentially merchant banking and credit card facilities. I’ll help you figure out what you need or what could be improved upon and assist you to get it all set up. I’ll also teach you how to deal with credit control.
Most importantly I will be available to you via email, WhatsApp, video conferencing and phone to help with any issues that arise, to review documents, to discuss anything you need, to share good days (and bad!) and to answer any questions you have throughout the 6 month period. If you are local then we’ll also meet face to face at least once a month (more often if needed). I’ll help you keep on track…or get you back on track from an organisational & planning point of view. We’ll set up weekly progress reviews depending on what you need and speak on the phone whenever you need.