The Business Setup Package – Deposit Payment
This package is ideal to get your business started the ‘right’ way. It will ensure you’re properly planned to give your business the best possible launch. You have chosen the option of paying for this package in installments.
The total cost of this package is £345.00, today you will only be paying a deposit of £180, the balance will become due once the package is completely delivered and you have received all the promised business planning and set up documents outlined below. Please read the terms and conditions below before going ahead with this package.
Once I have received your deposit payment I will be in touch to arrange your detailed consultation and to provide you with a working agreement.
Included in this package:
- Detailed consultation with me
- Provision of full business strategy and plan including action plan to cover all tasks needed to launch the business
- Provision of profit and loss forecast
- Provision of marketing strategy
- Handover and explanation of all documents with training of how to use them
Terms and Conditions of this Agreement
- Details of the agreed package are provided above. Sandcress may offer additional services free of charge during the term of the agreed package but are under no obligation to do so. Should the client require any additional services from Sandcress that have not been included within the outlined package, a quote should be requested.
- Agreement to this contract does not guarantee success of the business. Cressida Johns of Sandcress will provide guidance and support as outlined in the package details using extensive marketing, sales and commercial experience gained over more than 20 years in the industry.
- For the benefit of the client, a payment schedule as detailed above has been offered. As an act of good faith, Cressida has agreed to commence work based on the payment schedule offered. The client agrees that by signing this contract, the full amount of £345 is due and the balance due will be paid within 7 days of delivery of the package. If you think you may be late in making a payment, please discuss this with us as soon as possible as we may be able to provide an extension to the payment term. We reserve the right to charge a 20% late payment fee and interest in line with current Bank of England rates for any late payments.
- Should you decide you no longer require the package, the full amount will still be due and no refunds will be offered.
- Any design work included in the package will fall under our usual design policies. Full consultations will be undertaken with the client to assess their requirements. We will work on the design until the client is 100% happy. Once complete, the client will be sent their design in a format that they are welcome to use in the future. The design is then theirs to do as they wish. Should the client require any changes to the design in the future, these changes will be made at the discretion of Sandcress and a charge may be made. If the client requires their design to be printed, Sandcress will endeavour to source high quality print at the lowest possible cost for the client using their contacts and available discounts.
- Any information provided by the client in respect to their business will be held under strictest confidence by Sandcress.
- We reserve the right to add to or make changes to the terms of your agreement at any time during the duration of your package by emailing you with an update.