Business in a Box
You have a great idea for a business and you want to ensure you do everything properly from the start? Our Business in a Box could be just the thing!
Some people contact me because they want someone to be there with them at every step of getting their business up and running - and my business launch packages suit them perfectly.
But if you feel like you've got a pretty good handle on things, but want to ensure that you've covered all the bases properly - my business in a box will be just the thing.
This more 'hands-off' service will walk you through everything you need to do to turn your idea into your dream business in simple, easy to complete steps. There are two Business Toolkits to choose from.
Your toolkit will be delivered by first class mail and depending on which you have chosen will include:
- A Business Start-up Project Manual to walk you step by step through everything you need to do to get your business started and running successfully with space to add your own notes and research. Find out what's included.
- Access to all business files and templates as Microsoft Word documents that are provided in the Project Manual.
- A voucher for a logo design. You will be consulted on your requirements and several logo concepts will be produced. The logo is not complete until you are 100% happy.
- A voucher for 250 designed, printed and delivered, double sided, high quality, matt laminated business cards. You will be consulted on your requirements, the design is not complete until you are 100% happy.
- Voucher/s for a 45 minute phone consultation with me to be used at anytime during the 6 months after purchasing your package. *number of vouchers depends on toolkit.
- A selection of desk accessories & stationary to get your work environment started.
If you also require a website, we can provide a complete site including domain name, access to licenced images, 3 months hosting, full training for you & 12 months support. You will be consulted throughout development and the website is not complete until you say it is. *in certain toolkits only. I will need to discuss your requirements to do an accurate quote but an information based brochure-ware site is usually around £385 and an e-commerce site around £475.